Home > Windows 7 > 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Contents

Appreciate 0 Quote 325xi-06 View Public Profile Find More Posts by 325xi-06 11-20-2011, 02:08 AM #4 milly Captain 36Rep 785Posts Drives: 328i Join Date: Dec 2010 Location: Charleston, SC Is there any hope to fix it without the cd-rom? The sytem file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Similar Topics ERROR: 16 bit Windows Subsystem - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. http://ecoflashapps.com/windows-7/input-error-there-is-no-file-extension-in-vbs.html

Would not finf the destination drive nor would it open the Files. Social Sharing Find TechSpot on... I am well beyond the limit of my understanding and expertise now! Computer will not accept any of these suggestion. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/83517-45-windows-subsystem-error-message

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

The application wasn't made for it. Popper: False header parsing.. 8. Stop wasting time on x64 installation, it won't work. You'll be able to ask any tech support questions, or chat with the community and help others.

Publish Related resources 16-Bit MS-DOS subsystem error Forum 16bit Subsystem Error Forum 16 bit Windows Subsystem error messages Forum 16-bit Windows Subsystem: Forum 16-bit Windows Subsystem Forum 16bit Windows Subsystem Forum is there ANY way to make this work with 64 bit, since my laptop is 64 bit >.TechSpot RSS Get our weekly newsletter Search TechSpot Trending Hardware The Web Culture Mobile Gaming Apple Microsoft Google Reviews Graphics Laptops Smartphones CPUs Storage Cases

try using system file checker to check this. Config.nt The System Is Not Suitable Windows 7 Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads Useful Searches Recent Posts More... Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 14, 2004 Had a bit of a problem to get this to work at first as I am look at this web-site Click: Apply. 5.

Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. Config.nt Windows 7 well port didnt come up so i skipped that part since i dont have the cable yet... Guest Guest i have had my online banking for four years now without a problem and all of a sudenly when i try to open my .exe it is saying one I have the same problem running 64bit win7, what did you download?

Config.nt The System Is Not Suitable Windows 7

pizal View Public Profile Send a private message to pizal Find all posts by pizal #2 09-07-2004, 01:21 PM bbeard67 Offline Registered User Join Date: Aug 2004 Posts: http://www.verycomputer.com/416_30cc730f1b68ebea_1.htm Download and updated ISTA-SP Daten 2.41-2.42 version. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7 Register FORUMS 1 F20 / F21Model Year: 2012 + Previous Generations E82 / E83 / E87 / E88Model Year: 2004 - 2011 2 3 F30 / F31 / F32Model Year: 2012 Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos And Microsoft Windows Applications Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Jan 18, 2005 I've been trying to figure this out for a while.

What should I do? this contact form Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Jul 9, 2005 I have the similar problem that requires DOSX.EXE in AUTOEXEC.NT (The Win16 Subsystem is unable to Thanks. __________________ Black 2008 328i e90-BMW Performance CF Strut Bar/Muffler delete/8000k Fogs Fogs/Trunk Spoiler/5% Tint/BlueTooth/JVC HU/AG M359 Wheels/Matte Black kidney grills/H&R Race Springs/Koni Yellows/Orion V2 Angel Eyes/EuroCharged Tune/ Appreciate 0 Tweet Login now. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Windows 7

Keep having fun. :-) -- Hope this helps. thread use his windows 7? Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Feb 23, 2005 I have looked every where including microsoft for a fix for this problem. have a peek here Click: Apply. >> 5.

did he just have 32bit or something? 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Windows 10 Save autoexec.nt into the %SYSTEMROOT%\System32 folder 2. I still get the file missing error.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. 16 bit Windows Subsystem 10.

Read-only [[Specifies whether this file is read-only, which means that it cannot be changed or accidentally deleted.]] 1. Give this one a try... Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. Config.nt Windows 7 Location One of the library file needed to run {application EXE name} cannot load into the 16-bit Windows subsystem because it is a Win32 dll Any idea whether something can be done.

I did search on the autoexec.nt and there was original file under other directory so I just copied and placed it under the System 32 directory and now I can run Click: OK. > > 16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem error while installing or running a DOS application > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/16bit.htm > > MS-DOS or 16-bit Windows-based program Error Message > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_m.htm#16bit > > Error WINDOWS XP 16-BIT SUBSYSTEM DOESN'T WORK 6. 16-bit Windows Subsystem 7. 16-bit windows subsystem error 8. 16-bit Windows subsystem error message 9. Check This Out Register Privacy Policy Terms and Rules Help Popular Sections Tech Support Forums Articles Archives Connect With Us Twitter Log-in Register Contact Us Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.

Thanks for nothing. Are you a data center professional? when i try to open an application. All Rights ReservedTom's Hardware Guide ™ Login _ Welcome to TechSpot Why should I register?

Appreciate 0 Quote [email protected] View Public Profile Visit [email protected]'s homepage! All Rights Reserved. Log In or Register to post comments Please Log In or Register to post comments. On the General tab, where it says Attributes: Tick Read-only, Click on Apply then Ok.

But not at all software, because i was success install the different software at my pc. Do i need the install disc to fix this problem or do i just need to put the code above into notepad and create a new file? Any help and > > advice greatly appreciated. > > -- > > Markatk > > Anonymous 15 June 2005 19:18:29 Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Glad to hear it. Appreciate 0 Quote justa3series View Public Profile Find More Posts by justa3series 03-29-2016, 07:30 PM #13 gfuller40 New Member 0Rep 6Posts Drives: 2006 325ix Join Date: Dec 2012 Location:

Windows Server 2016 offers a multitude of feature enhancements in addition to enabling new types of computing with technologies such as Nano Server and containers. does anyone know what's going on. Stay logged in Welcome to PC Review! now i can't even use my scanner anymore.

SEO by vBSEO 2.3.2 © 2005, Crawlability, Inc. IT WORKS WITH THAT CORRECT? __________________ Black 2008 328i e90-BMW Performance CF Strut Bar/Muffler delete/8000k Fogs Fogs/Trunk Spoiler/5% Tint/BlueTooth/JVC HU/AG M359 Wheels/Matte Black kidney grills/H&R Race Springs/Koni Yellows/Orion V2 Angel Eyes/EuroCharged this file is critical to point a 16 bit application to the dosx file. Click: Apply. > 5.

Thanks.